Wednesday, July 23, 2008

About Me

Hello, my name is Isabel.
I feel very excited, being in America. There's so much to see. I've been in many countries (Europe) but never in the USA.
Three months give me the chance to travel around.
I love being with my friends - our favourite bar at home is the "Rockcafé". Since a year we're there every weekend.
I love Rock music since I am 12 years old - bye bye Britney :-)
I am playing piano and I love to sing.
Besides I try to read much, because I think this is important as a journalist. Reading not only the news but many book and magazines.
I love dogs, Taco Bell and H&M, being at the beach and having a good dinner. I love cooking and eating with my friends.
I really dislike the winter weather in Europe - that's one reason why I am here in sunny California - I could have choosen Wisconsins ;-)
I am interest in history - Roman Empire and the last 60 years. I studied at the state university for a month til I decided to study journalism at the FHM together with Georg.
It is a privat university of applied sciences, which is expensive - but we have the chance to have an internship - for example in California at the LA Free Press.
Most of the students in our class stay in Germany. Maybe, because it is too expensive and a big amount of time to go to another country.

No comments: